Info on Candidates

At the moment Washington Post's website has extensive information on all candidates including voting records. That is why you see their widget below. Feel free to complain to me about this: AmericanDreamSMASHED@gmail.com

Washington Post Coverage

Monday, February 11, 2008

Latest victories...

So the latest news is that Obama won some more states, but CNN is reporting that yet again Clinton may lead in super delegates. See link: http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/02/10/maine.dems/index.html

Also, Obama won a Grammy for his audio book: "The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream." If Obama ends up getting the Democratic ticket I will be picking up his book. Right now that just seems like a lot of work.


Also newsical: While all Democratic primaries and caucuses went for Obama this weekend, the GOP was divided again. Louisiana went for Huckabee and Washington went for McCain. See link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/interactives/campaign08/primaries/


Please note that I will soon unveil the gathering of facts on Obama, Clinton, McCain, Huckabee, and Paul. I will be using the three "C"s to success online: cussing, cleavage and comedy (for Colbert Report fans they are: Church, Christ and of course Colbert).

Question: Is this more important than my Current Personal Problem?

Current Personal Problem: Boyfriend snoring and toilet gurgling.

Answer: NO.

Reasoning: While it is "news," it is still very unclear who will win the Democratic ticket. I am ready to ignore primaries and caucuses until EVERYONE agrees there is a front runner. Of course- I still will report to you who wins what. Again- that will come later. Right now I need to put on some music in my headphones to block the most annoying sounds on earth.

...

And I need a drink...

...

Alright, filled up a playlist and got a couple of sips off of the boyfriend's Coke. Going to get back to researching the candidates and should have useful information on the blog soon.

N.B. There is a "Rock the Vote" link in the upper left corner of this site (really- look- it's there!). You can use this link to register to vote.

Fun fact: I registered to vote at a Dave Matthews Concert in 2001 a month after I turned 18. I was sitting on a blanket next to my best friend and had a joint near me. The "Rock the Vote" guy didn't seem to notice. I tell you that little story just to say- it's really easy to register to vote.

Sincerely (mostly),
-K8-

No comments: