Info on Candidates

At the moment Washington Post's website has extensive information on all candidates including voting records. That is why you see their widget below. Feel free to complain to me about this: AmericanDreamSMASHED@gmail.com

Washington Post Coverage

Monday, February 25, 2008

Nader

Can you see me roling my eyes? Well, I am.

I just visited Nader's presidential site: http://www.votenader.org/

There is nothing on there about where he stands on the normal issues, though he does have the standard "Issues" section on his site's menu.

Thus- I have nothing to say about him right now... Other than "Why?"

I know that this country is great, and we open the presidential candidacy to all who qualify... And the best choice probably does not have a title like "Democrat" or "Republican," but... We have become a two party nation... We just have. It is a fact. Nader entering the race just confuses the hell out of the process, yet again.

That is just my opinion. I will be posting his views on the Iraq war and other crazy stuff that he says as I come across it.

By the way, Nader is 73. He will turn 74 on February 27th (in two days, send your brithday cards out TODAY!). He is older than McCain. This would make him 78 at the end of his presidency after one term, and if he were re-elected, he would be 82 at the end of that run...

Seriously?!?

So, the question is: Is Nader announcing his running for office more important than my Current Personal Problem?

Current Personal Problem: Bored at work.

Answer: No.

Reasoning: Nader.

I am going to go back to watching Stephen Colbert dancing on You Tube to Scissor Sisters' "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'". There ain't nothing better than this video:

No comments: