Info on Candidates

At the moment Washington Post's website has extensive information on all candidates including voting records. That is why you see their widget below. Feel free to complain to me about this: AmericanDreamSMASHED@gmail.com

Washington Post Coverage

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bastards

Blogger isn't letting me edit my last post. So the typo ( I wrote "me" instead of "my") will just have to fucking stay where it is.

Bastards.

Sincerely (most fucking definately),
-K8-

EDIT- OK, so immediately after publishing THIS post, suddenly Blogger has a change of heart and allows me to edit my posts again. Thank you for listening, Blogger. Obviously, this proves that the only effective way to get things accomplished and changed in this world is by cussing. Take notes, Obama.
-K8-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!