Info on Candidates

At the moment Washington Post's website has extensive information on all candidates including voting records. That is why you see their widget below. Feel free to complain to me about this: AmericanDreamSMASHED@gmail.com

Washington Post Coverage

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Just tell which bumper sticker to buy- PLEASE!

Clinton got two big states- Texas and Ohio. She also got Rhode Island. Obama got Vermont.

Recently: Obama got Wisconsin.

Mississippi is coming up soon, and living in Memphis, I have already seen an Obama ad on tv (a lot of those Mississippians hang out in Memphis to get away from their tortured life in their state).

The Obama ad wasn't negative, it was just a clip of one of his speeches, and then headlines about his policies. I wasn't impressed. Of course, I have already voted and I am just waiting for the rest of the country to get done voting so we can find out who the hell the nominee is!!! (Hey, I need to get my car covered in obnoxious bumper stickers, and I need to know who the REAL candidates are before doing that!)

Here is a link to election results and information:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/


And do you want Nader information?


Well, what if it was Nader on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart?

Well..... Screw you- here it is whether you want it or not:





Question: Is the election news more important than my current personal problem?

Current Personal Problem: Need to do laundry.

Answer: No.

Reasoning: Nothing has changed. Damn it.

Sincerely (maybe),
-K8-

No comments: